Easements and Rights-of-Way

Easements and Rights-of-Way

The Association has prepared a brochure to help you understand easements and rights-of-way.

Copies of Association brochures can be ordered using our online form.


10020 - 101A Avenue
Suite 1000
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3G2
1-800-665-2572 (Toll Free)


The Alberta Land Surveyors' Association (ALSA) is a self-regulating professional association legislated under the Land Surveyors Act. The Association regulates the practice of land surveying for the protection of the public.